Friday 2 October 2015

Night out - Hair & Body routine

Today I will share with you the basic things I use on my hair and body the night before I head for a night out.

• First off I start with fake tan which was applied the night before. 
Coco brown by Marissa Carter

• Then I go and have a shower.
I would use a Volume & Body shampoo & conditioner,then I would use any sweet smelling body wash and then finish up with my Venus olay razor and shaving gel 

• I used my favorite body butter all over my body.
Original Source Skin Quence Body Butter Vanilla & Sweet almond

Moving on to hair ! Big hair !
First things first I like to protect my hair.
VO5 blow dry lotion 
Secondly I alway have to apply volumising mousse.
TRESemmé Volume & Lift Mousse
 
 I love apply facil oil to moisturis and get a soft even complexion that will make make-up apply easily and flawlessly.
L'OREAL Age Perfect facial oil

 Last but not least you got to get them soft kissable lips !
So moisturise moisturise moisturise !!!!
EOS lip balm is forest fruit 


Jessica T xox


1 comment:

  1. Lovely picks, I'd love to try an EOS lipbalm, heard so many great things! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete