Saturday 27 June 2015

M.A.C Giambattista Valli


Mac Giambattista Valli lipsticks are coming out very soon, they will be available online on the 2nd of July and in store on the 9th of July.

 How exciting ! Well I sure am.

Mac got together with the Italian fashion designer Giambattista Valli and creating these amazing shades of lipsticks 

Giambattista Valli tells Vogue 'I'm very well known for dresses, no? And I thought it was very nice, the idea of dressing your lips,For a creative person, collaborating can be frustrating because you feel that you're limited or stuck within someone else's ideas, but with MAC it was 100per cent freedom and 100per cent support just to make my idea become a reality, to pull out my flowers and my sense and my emotion and put it into the color.'

Giambattista Valli also added that he designed the line for confident women who don't shy away from expressing themselves through bold lip color.

And that 'The best thing about make-up is that a lipstick can really change your look. If you never wear color on your lips and then one day you wear red, everyone just goes, 'Wow!'
'I made these for a woman with personality, a woman who lives her life and isn't afraid to wear color and isn't afraid to kiss.'

The range of lipsticks will be all released in matte but you can also buy a gloss from the same collection at add a bit of shine



No comments:

Post a Comment